Monday 28 June 2010



We came home from the movies about an hour ago. Here is a link to the wikipedia on toy story 3.(I suggest you don't read it unless you want to spoil it or you've seen it.) At certain parts in the movie I was laughing. The 3D effects weren't as noticeable in Toy Story 3 as they were in A Christmas Carol. It was very good and funny and had a great plot. Anyway it was very good. Ken got on my nerves. Buzz was funny(especially in his Spanish mode.)
My favorite characters were: Woody and Buzz. The other toys weren't that great. Bo-Peep isn't in it. I would rate it 9 out of 10. We didn't see the trailer of VOTDT when the adds came though. Are you going to see it?


God Bless

1 comment:

  1. My friends saw this. It is real good.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...