Thursday 24 June 2010

I got tagged!

Thanks Monica!

Do you like to write?

Yes.

What genre?

Fantasy.

Favorite books?

Ranger's Apprentice, Narnia, The Inhertiance Cycle, The Coral Island, The Modern Fairy Tale novels, by Regina Doman.

Do you compose music/write songs?

No. I just play them.

Do you like poetry?

Yes.

Love someone so much who made you cry?

I dunno...

Broken a bone?
No.

Been in a police car?
Nope

Been on a boat?
YES

Fallen asleep in school?
No.

Who did you last yell at?
Why do you want to know?

Did you sing today?
Not yet.

KFC, Popeyes, or Church's?

KFC .

Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger?

Huh?

Starbucks of McCafe?
McCafe.

What's your favorite time of year?
Winter and Spring.

Do you ever talk to yourself?
Yes.

Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion?
Candy? Books? Well I admit I almost never have any money to buy anything. Do you believe the Bible is he literal Word of God and is infallible?
yes.
What's your favorite sport?
Soccer.
What color is your ipod?
I have a mp3 player which is black.

And I tag: anyone who wants to be tagged.



God Bless

2 comments:

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...