Wednesday 23 June 2010

Riddles


Gollum "Ask us a riddle." Bilbo"What comes out today?" Gollum"You must give us three gusses." Bilbo"Alright guess away." Gollum"Voyage of the Dawn Treader?" Bilbo"No." "Shrek!" Bilbo"No." Gollum"The Hobbit." Bilbo"No! Gollum" Than what?!?!" Bilbo"Don't you know? TOY STORY 3! " "Oh and guess another thing gollum. It comes out in 3D!"
Okay that's what I'm excited about right now! Toy Story 3! I hope it will be good. It's the first time I've been to the movies since November!
I'm really looking forward to watching it on the big screen at the movies with all of my brothers and sisters and Mummy and Daddy. *drool drool* We won't be going today one of these days though I hope! Also this is my 100th blog post *Squeals*
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've been dying to see it...have fun and let me know if it's any good!

    In Christ,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dad said that he has read very good reviews about the movie and they say it is the best one yet so it will have to be good!

    I can't wait to see it. And when I do I want to see it in 3D!!!!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...