Thursday 24 June 2010

A Tag from Monica!

Thanks Monica for this tag!
1. Last thing you ate? A muffin
2. Who's in the room with you? I am alone.
3. Favourite board game? That is a very good question
4. Favourite drink? I don't know....
5. Favourite thing to do with a friend? Play!
6. Favourite food? I don’t know
7. Best book you've ever read? I have no idea, I love books in general
8. Favourite movie? I answer this way too much but: I don't know
9. Knitting or sewing? Sewing
10. What are you listening to right now? Corbyn coughing
11. Last thing you did before this? Looked at blogs.
I tag: Eden, Rogan and Saxon.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...