Friday 25 June 2010

Hi everyone!
Guess what me and Eden did last night. We watched the fellowship of the ring by ourselves on the boys laptop! The others were watching Kingdom of Heaven (something we're not allowed to watch. And guess who star in it? Orlando Bloom. And guess who's in Lord of the Rings? Orlando Bloom. Not to mention when we found the DVDs they were right next to each other! Hopefully We can watch the two towers tonight. I won't be able to take Legolas seriously when he says:" They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard." lol.
This is sheer randomness. bye!

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I'll never be able to take that part of the movie seriously again, either!

    I am currently re-reading The Fellowship of the Ring, and looking forward to re-watching the movie when I've finished! Or maybe I should wait til I've finished all three books then watch all three movies. Hmmm. . .

    Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same feeling about that 'Taking the Hobbits to Isengard"
    Every time I see it I have to sing at certain parts. LOL!

    "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard."

    "Tell me where is Gandalf I much desire to speak with him!"

    "A blarog of Morgath."

    Ridiculous! :-)

    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...