Tuesday 24 August 2010

THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of us all enjoying the snow on Saturday last week. We drove for about an hour and a half to get to here A.K.A. the bottom of Cradle Mountain and there was some scary places to look down at from way up! On the way we could see snow on some of the mountains. So enjoy the pictures.

Mummy with Arwen.

Snow angels by Rogan.
Kynan and Braedon.
Saxon with a snowball ready to drop it on some innocent bystander.
Scenery.
Waterfall.
More scenery.
Kynan and Braedon fighting.
Your truly.
Myffy.
Run he's gonna get me!
Mori having fun.
Lets gang up on them!
Walking around.
All us kids with Daddy.
All us kids with Mummy.
Braedon tasting snow. Most of us did as well.
Get Dad!
Autumn and her snowman.
Rogan with a big snowball.
Kynan.
Braedon.
All us girls.
Us 3 older girls. Me in the middle Autumn on the right and Eden on the left.
More scenery.
Waterfall.
Rogan running.

War!


Kynan's Huge snowball.
Fun!



Myffy and Corby.


The 3 older boys right to left Kynan, Braedon and Saxon.



All the boys.


Arwen.


Me an Autumn.


Snowman.


Pretty Moran.


Get Them!



God Bless

8 comments:

  1. Wow!

    Looks like fun!

    I've never seen snow before, but I would like to.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw! I love seeing big families! Especially if their Catholic. ;D
    BTW, I love your blog, even though I don't comment. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a lot of fun! And you have a BIG family, lucky!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's summer here! It gets to be 98 degrees during the day!

    Arwen is adorable!! :D

    <3
    Aly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, I wish I could go to some place that snows.

    CB

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looked like fun!

    I've never been to the snow. But I've always wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Grace you would totally LOVE IT!
    @Lizzy thank you so do I!
    @Steph thanks Well I guess we're lucky. :D And we sure did have tons of fun!
    @Aly it gets on my nerves because every time we have summer your having winter, and every time we have winter your having summer! Thanks Arwen IS the most pretty girl on the planet!
    @CB maybe you could sometime soon.
    @Anna-Maria I sure you will very soon. :D
    Love,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...