Monday 23 August 2010

Confirmation pics (Finnally)!!!!!!!!!

I thought I would share with you some of my confirmation pictures. I've been meaning to show you these for simply AGES!!!!!!!!! Oh! And also a blog post on our guests I had sooooooooooo much fun with!! So without further adieu here they are:

My cake.
Me and siblings with the Archbishop. I'm the one of the dark brown hair. Should of done my hair different.
Me cutting my cake.
These are the gifts I received. The St. Gemma book is from my sponsor along with one of the cards, There's my big bible. And 3 medals a St. Agnes medal, a St. Catherin medal and a St. Benedict medal. Thanks Ben, for the Benedict medal.
The Season Table.
My dress.
Thank you Mr. S. for being my sponsor!






God Bless

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being Confirmed!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vellvin,
    It was a very special day for you

    Love Mummy
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Steph and Mummy!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...