Monday 2 August 2010

A Damsels Daybook 7.




My sister Autumn is hosting this. Please go over to her blog for details.


Outside my window....... It is sunset.

I am thinking about.........blogs, family, my birthday.
From the kitchen..........Nothing happening there.

I am creating .........Writing a story.

I am reading.........
Castaways of the Flying Dutchman-Brian Jacques.
And some other books which I can't be bothered to remember



I am hearing....... Siblings, my parents.

I am hoping......... That I can Get all my school done this week.

I am planning..........To do a lot of thing this week.

I am wearing............ Socks, Skivvy, Jeans, the usual me.

Around the house.......... We are going to a Home school thingy on thursday.
My wish of the week .........Say the Rosary every night.



God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Thank you dear sis for doing this.
    Love
    Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you! http://alyson-louisebelle.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-fantasy-tag.html

    <3
    Aly

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...