Friday 6 August 2010

Me!


This is a tag which Grace has made which anyone is allowed to do.
Rules:

1.List 10 or more facts about you

2.Make this tag open to anyone

Ok, here are 10 facts about me!

1# One of my fav things to do ion winter is snuggle in my bed at night all nice and warm.
2# I love reading and writing.
3# If we still had a stable trampoline me and my older brother and sister and the younger kids would spend most of our time on it.
4# I love saying the rosary.
5# I love celebrating Christmas and Easter.
6# I am making Christmas presents for everybody already!
7# I am desperat to watch Alice in wonderland.
8# One of my fav subjects for school is History.
9# I want to be a saint.
10# I can be very tired.

Okay so there's ten facts about me now it's your turn. I tag anyone who wants to do it.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...