Thursday 18 July 2013

Does that mean they are going to ruin it?


You know how you read this really good series of books and then you see what the summary on the back cover is and you think 'Please tell me they don't ruin it if they ruin it I will be so upset!' That was kind of my reaction when I saw this:

Okay, so this is the 12th and LAST book in the Ranger's Apprentice series. If you haven't read them then you're life is not complete. :P I've loved these books since like, I started to read and now they sound like they might completely tear the whole series and the things I love about it, apart. So traedgy strikes Will, does it? Halt's alive so it could only be Alyss, or maybe Horace or Evanlyn got knocked off, I hope it has Gilan in it. There was never enough Gilan in them.
This is from the 12th book. What have you been doing, Will?
And Halt is awesome, too. 
But let's look on the bright side, it's only about three months and then we'll find out, and its got Halt in it; Halt is hysterical and wise and awesome. But if they make it like at the end of Inheritance by Christopher Paolini.....well you get the idea.



God Bless
 

3 comments:

  1. I do hate it when I am reading an awesome book series and then coming to the end, you almost don't want it to end. Sounds like an interesting book series.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, I agree! Authors shouldn't stop writing, though I know that is quite improbable. It is a great book series! :D

    God Bless,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I hope they don't turn all dark and miserable right at the end. I for one never intend to stop writing. The rangers apprentice is a great series. P.S. I may not be able to nominate many people for the sunshine award. I don't know many.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...