Wednesday 10 July 2013

Asking for Prayers...

Hey Guys, this is just a quick post and it seems like I've been doing them a lot of them lately.
Anyway, once again my family and I have got a challenge from God. It is not a very easy one, it's in fact a
Padre Pio was a very inspiring Saint. :) 
heartbreaking one for every one of us. I don't know if I am allowed to say, or if this should be more private. But I ask you all to please pray for us, that everything might be all right and that God watches over and protects us. And that we might be able to do whatever we may need to do, to fix this problem.
Please Pray!

God Bless
 

2 comments:

  1. I've been praying for you all. Hope you're doing ok. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Arda. :)
    Things are working better now.

    God Bless,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...