Friday 22 October 2010




Look what I finished reading this morning. :D Inkspell. It was a great book awesomer than Inkheart!
Fav Characters? The Black Prince (definitely)! Dustfinger, Meggie, Farid, Fenglio and Darius. This was a great book and the end? Shocking!!!!!!!!! Absolutely shocking and sad. At least Mo has sword now. :D I have already started Inkdeath and have liked it so far very much. Maybe I'll do a review latter once I've finished reading them. :D I don't think I could choose which I like better between Castaways of the Flying Dutchman or The Inkheart trilogy! I'd probably say right nowt hat I like the Inkheart trilogy better but I'm sure that if I read them both at once I couldn't choose.
The others left today on the Spirit to go to the Mainland. Corby was crying his eyes out and Myffy was looking very sad. I'd better go now my eyes are getting tired. Goodnight everyone, XXXXOOOOOO

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...