Wednesday 13 October 2010

 Saxon has put something (which i think) is totally awesome on his blog. Go check it out : A Knights Quest
 Well what it is is this: Now what this is is 'Captain' Jack Sparrow telling us what might happen in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. The movie comes out May next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we might even see the trailer at the cinemas when we go see Voyage of the Dawn Treader. If you haven't seen Pirates of the Caribbean I really recommend it for you. For older children though. :D


 God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vellvin,
    I love all the movies of The Pirates of the Caribbean.
    CB

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...