2. Submit your answers in a comment on this post. You may submit as many comments as you need to, depending on when you remember the different quotes.
3. You score one point for every correct answer you submit -that's telling me what movie the quote is from- and you can also earn an extra point by telling me who said the quote!
4. You MAY ask immediate family members (parents, siblings, pets, etc.) for help and you MAY watch a movie again to see if one of the quotes is in it (of course, that would probably be a waste of time, but whatever :P
1. "I'm sticking it out." "And I say we go back to the woods." "No, not on your life." That boy's got to have an education. He has a future. "Well, you may be right. A skinny kid like that would make a cracking good chimney sweep."
2. "But I just adore everything Persian." "You've been to Persia, then?" "Yes, a hundred times. Along with St. Petersburg, Paris, Middle-Earth, distant planets and Shangri-la. And I never had to leave this room. Books are adventure. They contain murder and mayhem and passion. They love anyone who opens them."
3. "Shut the window. That bird is giving me a headache." "Yes sir. You're giving the master a headache."
4."Wait a minute. (name) steals money from my pocket, forcing me to hurt the public, and they love him for it? That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas."
This is probably one that not many people will get so I'll give you a hint: It's from one of the Robin Hood adaptions.
5. "Good Arm!" "And, such lovely, flowing locks."
6. "Surrender." "You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."
7. "Travelers of (name), I am your guide." "You are most beautiful." "If it is a distraction for you, I-I can change forms." "Noo!"
8."Great Scotland Yard! That's extraordinary!" "What is?" "Worthington's having a half-price sale on bowler hats!" "Really, (name!) This is hardly the time..." "Great Scotland Yard!" "What is it?" "Canes are half-price too!"
9. "What are you girls doing?" "We're trying to get the funny man out of the well!" "Trying to get the funny man out of the well. Well, that's one I've never heard before."
10. "Do you think we'll meet some savages?" "If we do, we shall be sure to give them a proper English greeting. "Ooh, gift baskets!"
It ends Tuesday 15th! Have fun! :D