1. Don't look any of the quotes up on the internet, or any other "looking-up" device.
2. Submit your answers in a comment on this post. You may submit as many comments as you need to, depending on when you remember the different quotes.
3. You score one point for every correct answer you submit -that's telling me what movie the quote is from- and you can also earn an extra point by telling me who said the quote!
4. You MAY ask immediate family members (parents, siblings, pets, etc.) for help and you MAY watch a movie again to see if one of the quotes is in it (of course, that would probably be a waste of time, but whatever :P
1. You're at 114 Solenski Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F-22 exactly 8 miles out. Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby."
2. "Are you willing to die to find the truth?" "You bet I am!... Although, I'd prefer not to."
3. "Oh, on the stage, well I'd like to see you act, what are you in right now? I could brush up on my English, or bring along an interpreter, that is if they'd let in a *movie* actor." "I'm not in a play right now, but I will be. I'm going to New York..." "Oh, you're going to New York and then some day we'll all hear of you, won't we? (name) as Juliet, as Lady Macbeth, as King Lear. You'll have to wear a beard for that one of course."
If you didn't notice I'm in a bit of a Disney mood. :D Which is not a bad thing.
"That is my wife!"
"And who is this horrid creature? A goblin mutant?"
"That is my wee lad, (name)"
5. "Oh, look at that. I've been impaled."
"Well, she wouldn't exactly be shocked."
7."I never cared who you were..."
"And you were right."
"...but shouldn't the people know the hero who saved them?"
"A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended."
8."Gee. He looks blue."
"I'd say brownish-gold."
"No, no, no. I mean he's depressed."
9. "Now (name), he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes (name) special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what."
If that wasn't a dead giveaway, then I don't know what is. :)
10.Our battles quickly got more elaborate. He would win some, I would ALMOST win others! He took the name: (name), defender of Metro City. I decided to pick something a little more humble: (name), incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy!"
Enjoy! The results will be posted on Friday 31st of January! :)