Most people title posts like this, 'A Slice of Life' me, I thought it would be cooler to call it what it is now. After pizza is very agreeable, although it could have been a slice of fudge as well, so many delectable choices. :)
Anyway, so what's been happening with me? Hmm, lots of things really.
1. I finished House of Hades. Yes, that book that I was really really annoyed and disgusted with. Thank Goodness I finally have, because I hate to have books that I've only half read hanging around.
2. Watched the last two Hornblower episodes with Rogan. We both agree that Maria is actually a better character than the french girl (I can't even remember her name). And her making him gloves before he leaves. Well, we were both saying 'Aww' when she gave them to him. But we were also about ready to give him a talking to in Duty until the end...then it was much better though it is not one of my favourites.
And we both really like Mr. Bush.
3. Been going in the pool a lot. And enjoying it. It's been really nice as the last few days have been really hot about 40.
4. Watched the last episode of Season 3 of Sherlock. I actually didn't enjoy it that much as it had some stuff in it that I didn't think needed to be in there. My favourite part was the Sherlock and Mycroft moment when they are at their parents' house and their mother almost catches them smoking and Mycroft tells Sherlock that he really does care about him. Also the reconciliation between John and Mary, that was hands down, the best part out of it all. Out of the three I think that probably The Sign of Three was my favourite. I absolutely loved Sherlock's speech. And him organising the page boy and telling a friend of Marys that he had been dropped to casual friend was really funny. Also, it probably had the best mystery out of the three. I did love the first episode but the second is the best I think all round.
I absolutely loved Sherlock's speech. And him organising the page boy and telling a friend of Marys that he had been dropped to casual friend was really funny. Also, it probably had the best mystery out of the three. I did love the first episode but the second is the best in all areas.
Also that cliff-hanger? Well, I'm certainly not as interested or emotionally surprised and upset like I was for Reichebach Fall. I mean, BBC confirmed Moriarty to be dead and he's got to be dead. Otherwise Sherlock will just turn into one of those stupid T.V. shows where there is the same bad guy over and over again. Also, not a two year wait please, a year, no more. That's all I ask. Also, they've been planning seasons 4&5 one very excited girl here! :D
5. Been looking at my drafts. I've got about thirty-six of them and I really need to work on some of them.
6. I've also been making skirts for us girls. Mum also wants one, I've made one for me and Arwen and I've cut out and over-locked almost all of Moran and Myffwyn's skirts. Mum also wants one so busy, busy.
7. Getting excited for a sleepover which me and Eden have organised this Monday night, we are planning on watching movies and staying awake as long as possible, and then crashing. It will be interesting to see how long I last. :)
8. I've got a dead-line to finish TT but actually I haven't done very much reading of it. Hmph, anyway, but I am reading a really nice book by Chrisitne Pope which Mum got off Kindle for me. It's surprisingly more mature than I thought it would be, but I am loving reading it anyway. And I really love Lord Shaine, he's such a sweetie!
|Isn't the cover gorgeous?|
Anyway, I'd better go. That's just an update of what's been going on, hopefully I'll post again soon, but yeah anyway, see you guys!