Monday 15 February 2010

A Damsels Daybbok 3.



My sister Autumn is hosting this. Go over to her blog for more info. on "A Damsels Daybook"!!!!!!

Outside my window.......It's a cloudy wet Summers day.

I am thinking about........blogs, Dinotopia, school, other things.

From the kitchen..........Porridge and Milk.

I am creating ........ I"m going to learn how to crochet

I am reading.........* Saint Pius X - Walter Diethelm
* Freckles - Gene Stratton -Porter
* Emily of New Moon - L. M. Montgomery
* The Crystal Snowstorm - Meriol Trevor
* William's Happy Days - Richmall Crompton
* A little Book of Manners - Emilie Barnes


I am hearing.......My brother on the other computer and me typing.

I am hoping.........That we sell our house very soon.

I am planning..........To catch up on school work.

I am wearing............ Blue denim shorts and blue T-shirt and bare feet.


Around the house..........Kynan is in Toowoomba for university stuff and is coming home on Monday!

My wish of the week ......... That Daddy will come home soon.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Great post little sis.
    Thank's for doing ADD.
    Love ya!
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...