Friday 26 February 2010

♦ Award ♦


I got this award from Amber for being her follower. Thanks Amber!

As a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger Award, one must:
- Add a link and a note of thanks to the person giving the award
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
- Share 7 things about yourself
1 I come from a big family.
2 I love to read fantasy books.
3 I love to sword fight
4 I can kill myself sometimes laughing.
5 I love to dance to music.
6 I love to blog.
7 I love Christmas
.

I pass this on to:
Saxon
Annie
Alex
And if you want it you can take it.
I couldn't think of anyone else.


God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much Vellvin! That is so sweet!

    I will put it on my blog ASAP.

    Lots of love, Annie.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...