Friday 3 February 2012

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.





James and Jacob over at JandJ Productions gave me this award. Thanks guys! :D
Rules:
1. Post Seven random things about yourself.
2. Award this to 10 other bloggers!

7 Random things about myself:
1: I am not a huge fan of sports
2: Geography would ahve to be my favourite subject in school
3: I am a huge fan of Medieval movies.
4:I pretty much can't stand Chick-Flick movies, and only a few I like. i.e. Leap Year and Monte Carlo
5: I can get extremly stressed
6: Miss Marple's always freak me out.
7:I LOVE multi-tasking


 And now I need to give this to ten blogger.
Autumn my sister over at Storygirl
Gemma-Rose over at Windy Island
Sophie over at Sophie's Sea Bead
My brother Rogan over at Courtly Corners
Naomi over at One out of 8
Grace over at Imagination Plus Creation
Jessica over at safirewriter
And that's everyoneI think and if you want this award then by all means you can take it.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...