Tuesday 2 August 2011

Winners of the Movie Quote Quiz!!!!!!!

 I eould really like to apologise to all my blogging friends for not posting the results for the Movie Quote Quiz sooner. :) I am really sorry. And I hope you accept my apology but I've been a bit hung up on school and stuff like that. (Note: the stars besides peoples names are people who scored two points with getting the movie And all the people who say the quote.
So without further waiting I present to you the Movie Quote Quiz:

1# "It's the dress. You'll have to put on another one before you meet the children." 
 "But I don't have another one. When we entered the abbey our worldly clothes were given to the poor."
 "What about this one?"
"The poor didn't want this one". 

From: The Sound of Music. Said by: Cp. Von Trapp and Maria.
People who got it right: *Saxon*, *Mum*, *arwen*, *Jamie*, *Imogen*, 


2# "Well I do like ducklings."
      "Yay!"
From: Tangled. Said by: Rapunzel and Flynn.
People who got it right: *Saxon*, *Mum*, *Grace*, *Jamie*, *Imogen*, 



3# "Only a fool would try and arrest us twice in one day." 
"You're under arrest."
 "A fool."
"Are you coming peacefully or do you intend to resist?"
"Oh don't be so stupid, of course we intend to resist! Just give us a moment, all right?" 

From: The Three Musketeers (1993 version) . Said by: Artos, Cardinal guard, Aramis and Potos, Cardinal guard, Portos;  (Yes, I got two Musketeer quotes becasue they are both good). 
People who got it right:  *Saxon*,

4# "For a chase, the Cardinal recommends his excellent '24 Cabernet. 
You can't have any, you're too young."
From: The Three Musketeers (1993 version). Said by: Portos. 
People who got it right: *Saxon*, Mum, 



5# "Captain, I wish to report a mutiny. I can name fingers and point names." 
"Perfect."
From: Pirates of the Carribbean: On Stranger Tides.
 Said by: *Captain* Jack Sparrow and BlackBeard.
People who got it right: *Saxon*, *Mum*,

6# "You got a puppy? All I got in my room was shampoo."
From: Shrek 2. Said by: Donkey.
People who got it right: *Saxon*, *Mum*


7# "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy." 
"Ow. Bad Squishy, bad Squishy."
From: Finding Nemo. Said by: Dory.
People who got it right: *Saxon*, *Jamie,* *Grae*, *JT*, *Imogen*, 

8# "What's going on?" 
"A pouncing lesson.
"Oh, very good. Pouncing. *Pouncing*? Oh, no, Sire, you can't be serious...
This is so humiliating." 

From: The Lion King. Said by: Zarzu and Muffasa.
People who got it right: *Saxon*, *Mum*, *Imogen*

9# "If you're hiding her, you will lose your heads." 
"Already lost them." 
From: Alice in Wonderland. Said by: The Knave of Heart and The Mad Hatter.
People who got it right: *Imogen*, Saxon,

10# "I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case.
From: Toy Story 2. Said by: Mrs. Potato Head. 
People who got it right: *Saxon* Mum, *Grace* *JT*  *Imogen*

"11# "Lost, lost, lost."
"Lost what?" 
"I've lost my marbles." 
From: Hook. Said by: Tootles and Peter.
People who got it right: *Saxon* Mum, 



12# "Over here, old friend! In case you've noticed, you've fallen right into my trap!
"You can't trap justice! It's an idea, a BELIEF!"
"Even the most heartfelt belief can get corroded over time!"
"Justice is a non-corrosive metal!"
"But metals can be melted, by the heat of revanche!"
"It's REVENGE, and it's best served cold!"
"But it can be easily reheated, in the microwave of evil!"
"Well, I think your warranty's about to expire!"  
"Maybe I got an extended warranty!"  
"Warranties are invalid, if used beyond their intended purpose!"
"Girls, girls, you're both pretty! Can I go home now?"
From: Megamind. Said by:Megamind, Metro-man and Roxanne.
(note the stars beside peoples names mean that they got two points)
People who got it right were: JT, Jamie, Mum, *Saxon*

Points:
Saxon: 23;'
Imogen: 12;
arwen: 2;
Mum: 17;
Jamie: 9;
Grace: 6;
JT: 5;


As you can see Saxon is the winner with Mum coming in 2nd and Imogen coming in 3rd!
Congrats guys!!!
Here's your award:

And for everyone who particapated:

Note: I was thinking you know how Saxon and Mum (my Mum) keep on winning that is becasue they actually watch pretty much everything I watch and so they win; I was thinking that maybe instead of making them the winners that (if they came in first) they qwould get the award but also give the award to the person after them in points.
What do you guys think?
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...