Sunday 21 August 2011

A Beautiful day!!!

Today is a beautiful day!!!
I woke up this morning and came downstairs and it was actually sunny!!!
The past week or so has been rainy and cloudy and rather boring and depressing so I felt rather exhilarated and happy, hanging out the washing today  felt more like a enjoyment rather than a job; not that I don't like  hanging out the washing but it was very enjoyable.
Even though we are still in winter it is starting to feel like spring!!! The swallows have returned and the wattles are
Blooming wattle.
Not my picture
blooming and it is getting warmer. I feel rather happy and like I said before exhilarated and just enjoying the beauty which God created around me and simply thanking Him.
Isn't God wonderful? :) He made everything for us to enjoy and should we not enjoy it? I'd better go and enjoy it and leave you all in peace so as you can get on with whatever you are doing.
Mum is taking Autumn to Spotlight so it will be just me, Eden, Rogan, Moran, Myffwyn, Corbyn and possibly Arwen at home along with Braedon who is sick and is in bed.
Well I'll see you soon guys!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...