Monday 6 December 2010

A Damsel's Daybook 8!




My sister Autumn is the Hostess of ADD if you want to participate go to her blog for details.

Outside my window....... A small breeze is blowing around making the leaves in the trees rustle.
I am thinking about.........Sleep, friends, Skype, Narnia, and other such things.

From the kitchen.........We had dinner a while ago.
I am creating .........Christmas presents.
I am reading.........
My Bible.:)
A Christmas Carol- Charles Dickens.
And some Christmas books whose titles I can't remember right now. :)

I am hearing....... Siblings talking,
I am hoping.........To get a fair amount of my Christmas presents done this week.

I am planning.......... To accomplish everything i want to this week.

I am wearing............ PJ's.
Around the house..........Excitement as Christmas draws closer!!!
My wish of the week .........That I'll finish a fair number of my Christmas gifts.

God Bless

1 comment:

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...