Thursday 9 December 2010

Child of the Promise

Child of thePromise is a Cd which we have had for many years. It is a singing story of Christmas starting with Zechariah and ending with the Wise men. It is a very good Cd and here are some of the songs out of it.
I wish I could of added some more of the songs here but they are very hard to find.
Anyway enjoy.





This is my one of my favorites the Shepherds are singing it.




This is another of my favorites

This isn't one of my top favs but it is good. Elizabeth is the person singing.



God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...