1. If you could live any Christmas story, book or movie, which one would it be? And who would you be? And why? Tabitha's Travels!!!
2. Favorite Christmas movie? One favorite???? I don't think so!!!
3. Favorite Christmas song/carol and Hymn? Hark the Herald Angels Sing!!!
4. For on to us a child in born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called “Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” –Isaiah 9:6 What do these words mean to you? They mean that to me that my Savior is born, the one that for many years people had been waiting for and now He is here and He shall open the gates of Heaven for us, and He shall die of our sins. It is almost impossible to tell you what those words mean to me.
5.If you could go back to the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord, who would you be? The innkeeper’s daughter or servant? The Three Wise Men’s servant? A shepherd? A Shepherd!!!
6. Which you like more Gingerbread men or Sugar plum fairies? Gingerbread men!
7. Are you going away for Christmas (like visiting family) or standing home? Or is family coming to you? Staying Home.
8.Does your family (or yourself) have any Christmas Traditions? Ah, yes we have a lot!
9. Who gets to light the last Advent candle? Whoever asks first!!
10. Do you celebrate St. Nicholas’s day? Yes!!! Every year!!
11. Ham or Turkey? Or other? Pork and Chicken!!
12. Candy canes or Peppermint bark?Candy Canes!!!
13. Do you open gifts with your whole family or with your siblings really early in the morning? With my whole Family. And yes, I have to wait. But isn't Patience a virtue? None said I was patient though ☺
14. Christmas Eve mass or Christmas day mass? Midnight Mass!!!
15. Are you more the outdoor putting up Christmas light person or indoor baking Christmas cookies person or the family Christmas decorator or the Gift wrapper? Baking!!
16. Fake Christmas tree or the real thing? We have a fake Christmas tree
17. How many Christmas gifts have you brought so far? 14 1 more to go!!!
18. How many Christmas gifts are under you Christmas tree? Not enough!!!
19. If you could bring only ONE thing you Baby Jesus as a Birthday/Christmas gift, what would it be? My love for Him.
20. How many Nativity set do you have around your home? A few???
21. Do you help you mom, aunts, and grandmothers with Christmas Dinner? Nope.
23. Do you make a Gingerbread house every year? Almost every year for a while.
24. What is one thing you really want for Christmas? Don't ask!!
25. It’s a Wonderful Life or White Christmas? Ummm neither??? I haven't seen wither of them.
26. Have you see the Nativity (movie)? No.
27. Have you read The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck? No.
28. How many more days is it until Christmas day?1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29. Are you excited for Christmas?!? OF COURSE!!!
I tag everyone ☺☺☺☺