1. Don't look any of the quotes up on the internet, or any other "looking-up" device.
2. Submit your answers in a comment on this post. You may submit as many comments as you need to, depending on when you remember the different quotes.
3. You score one point for every correct answer you submit -that's telling me what movie the quote is from- and you can also earn an extra point by telling me who said the quote!
4. You MAY ask immediate family members (parents, siblings, pets, etc.) for help and you MAY watch a movie again to see if one of the quotes is in it (of course, that would probably be a waste of time, but whatever
5. You get a point for each person that you say is talking and also, what the movie is. For example: "For a second there, I actually thought you were gonna eat me." "I don't eat junk food." The movie is Ice Age and the characters talking are Sid and Diego. BUT if you said Sid talking to someone else, and the movie, you would only get two points.
6. Have fun! :D
CHARACTER ONE: "You actually got it? I was just kidding about the leg, I just thought it'd be funny!"
"CHARACTER ONE: "What happened to your face? It's filthy."
CHARACTER TWO: "It is?"
CHARACTER ONE: "Yes!"
CHARACTER TWO: "Oh, yeah, yeah, I was cleaning the chimney."
CHARACTER ONE: "We have no chimney."
CHARACTER TWO: "Whaaat?"
CHARACTER ONE: "What kind of candles are those?"
CHARACTER TWO: "Dee-na-mee-tay. Must be Italian."
CHARACTER ONE: "Where are we?"
CHARACTER TWO: "We're in the land of poo. Duck poo, hen poo, cow poo, goat poo. Poo is as far as I can see. In fact, it's a British museum of poo."
CHARACTER ONE "It's a Vuitton.
CHARACTER TWO: "What?"
CHARACTER ONE: "A Louis Vuitton?"
CHARACTER TWO: "Come on. Ah, is it yourself Louis? Can I give you a hand getting into the car Louis? She named her suitcase, she's a crackpot."
CHARACTER ONE: "How many you taking out?"
CHARACTER TWO: "Two hundred and fifty."
CHARACTER ONE: "Two hundred and fifty?"
CHARACTER TWO: "Yeh."
CHARACTER ONE: "You're crazy. You oughta be locked up. You, too. Two hundred and fifty guys just walkin' down the road, just like that?"
CHARACTER ONE: "Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid."
CHARACTER ONE: "So, what do you think of her, (NAME)?"
CHARACTER TWO: "I'm tryin' not to, kid."
CHARACTER ONE: "Good."
CHARACTER TWO: "Still, she's got a lot of spirit. I don't know, whaddya think? You think a princess and a guy like me..."
CHARACTER ONE: "No."
CHARACTER ONE: "I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall, nor our people fail."
CHARACTER TWO: "Our people, our people. I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king."
CHARACTER ONE: "Be at peace, Son of (NAME)."
You all have my permission to start tearing up if you know where this is from.
CHARACTER ONE: "That's not fair! They've got rocks! All we've got are these machine guns."
The quiz ends Sunday the 8th of September, until then, may the odds be ever in your favour! Yes, and I just shoved a HG quote in there. I'm pretty awesome like that. :)
Please excuse all the random pictures from different movies. But hey! It's a Movie Quote Quiz and I can't post any pictures which are actually from the movies quoted on this post. So I get to be random. :D