Monday 25 August 2014

It's the little things in life that make me happy.


Staying unexpectedly at a friends house on Saturday night after being there for a birthday party. M and I got to stay up late, watched War Horse. It was actually (horrible as it sounds) really funny watching M and her sister's reaction to Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch. They knew that they were in there, they just didn't know that Tom died and Benedict got captured and that they were in it for only about ten minutes. :) We talked for about another two hours after finishing War Horse before going to sleep at 3: 00 am. It was really fun! :D

Seeing that this (points up) is available on Kindle finally! Here's the overview from the author:
WP_Covers_640

WARNING TO MY BELOVED RIVER TRIBE: HARD THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK. Get your Kleenex ready...If you're not ready for some special characters to perish from plague and in battle, you won't want to read it. Seriously. You can walk away now and you can make up your own ending in your mind. BUT, that said, there's also a ton of romance and suspense and fun too! To embrace life, and live it to the fullest, we must appreciate the day--and occasionally face down death--and our beloved Forellis and Betarrinis learn that all over again. Ready? Ready. We can DO this... --Lisa IT'S ONE THING TO BATTLE FOR LIFE...BUT WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN DEATH ITSELF COMES HUNTING? The Bettarinis and Forellis have found rich fulfillment together in medieval Italia. But after fighting off countless enemies, they now must face the worst foe of all. As the Black Death closes in upon them, threatening everything and everyone they hold dear, Lia and Gabi–and the knights they love–must dig deep within to decide how they might remain safe…and if they need to risk it all in order to truly live as they’re called.
WP_FindAWay_640

Oh my goodness I'm so excited!!!! :D :D It's actually been a rather long and stressed day so seeing this really cheered me up! :D I reckon Rodolfo will die. It would be so typical and I hope that this one is as awesome as all the other ones.

Dear Luca, I'm sorry but after flicking through Waterfall again I decided, as amazing as you are, Marcello is still better. But I still love you, and I hope you'll be as awesome and funny as you always are. :)

Dear Gabi stay awesome! It will be very cool to see you as a Mum. I hope Marcello's and your little girl is adorable and I hope that you being a mother won't change your chracter too much.
Dear Lia, you and Luca better be in the process of getting/be married in this book. I mean when I see this: '"My heart has always been yours, Evangelia. You’ve ruled me, as a queen rules her servant. I live for God, for the House Forelli, and to be your man.” ~Luca Forelli, DELUGE'  on facebook what else should I think but OH MY GOODNESS! :D
This is not how I imagine him! Just in case you were wondering. 

Dear Marcello please be as handsome and amazing as ever strong, compassionate and all-around swoon-worthy guy as usual, you being a Dad will be awesome. Oh and a sword fight or two wouldn't go amiss. :P

Dear Rodolfo I hope you'll forgive me for saying that you'll die. But it would make a TON of sense and I'd rather you'd die than Luca or Marcello. Just sayin'

Reading a book in bed after a long but very nice day. My pick last night was Brotherband: Slaves of Socorro finally we're getting some action but seriously, they will never be as good as Rangers.

Knitting a dish cloth in tiny little stitches and seeing that it turned out really nicely, if I do say so myself. :)


Planning sleep-overs and movie nights. So much fun! :D

Lending movies.

Planning on writing on blog post on the birthday party I went to in July. It was really fun! :)
This is Saxon as Walt Disney. :)

Anyway I'd better go. Chin chin!

God Bless
 

6 comments:

  1. Hey I tagged you for the Liebster Award!

    Love,Katrina
    katrinawrites07.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina! :) I'll try and have it up in a few days. :)

      Delete
  2. I saw War Horse a few years ago. Its a great movie. I didn't realize Cumberbatch was in it. I must check up on John Flanagan. How did that last Rangers Aprentice turn out? (No spoilers please.) Saxon looks great! I can't wait for the birthday party post, it looks like it was very fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm glad you liked it! It's a favourtie of mine.
      It went alright. I can't say that it was one of my favourites, however.
      Hehe, I'm glad you're excited for it. :) It was!

      Delete
  3. P.S. I was wondering. Could you tell some other people about my blog? I would really apreciate some reviews and feedback on my stories, I might be doing it as a full-time job someday. P.P.S. I am considering rewriting The Labors of Hercules. Don't bother if its to much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy to! I'm sorry I haven't been reading very much of your stories, I'll try to read more soon. It's not too much trouble I'll certainly post about your blog!

      Delete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...