Thursday 24 July 2014

Who will join me?

Who will join me in praying for Christians in the middle east? In Iraq? Because they certainly need all the prayers they can get.
Links to what I'm talking about:
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/07/20/Mosul-s-Christians-Ordered-to-Convert%20as-Militants-Burn-Down-Cathedral#disqus_thread
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/22/hell-on-earth-historians-tough-rebuke-of-the-west-for-staying-bizarrely-silent-on-plight-of-iraqi-christians/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons
If you want more information you can probably Google it. Once again this is something that is not getting on the news and it's up to us to spread the news and to pray.

Oh Lord deliver your children from harm. Watch over guide and protect them and let them get to safety! Oh Jesus protect us all! Amen.
And remember wherever you are God is watching over you!


 God Bless
 

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely be praying! And what a beautiful painting of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Faustina! They need all the prayers they can get! Yes, it's lovely. :)

      Delete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...