* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate other bloggers.
* Give them a list of questions.
* Let them know that they have been nominated.
* The Sunshine Award button must be on your blog post.
If you could pick a country to visit for a full month, where would it be?
Hmm, a full month? Well, it would have to be a place where I wouldn't get bored...so I'll say Great Britain. *smirks* That means I cover England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Also, it is understood that my entire family comes along too. And the someone else pays for the entire trip. :P
Probably chocolate. I like to try new flavours but chocolate is standard and if you choose chocolate you can't go wrong. :D
Sunday! Especially the afternoon! After that comes Friday. :)
If you had to pick only one song to listen to for a week what would it be?
What is your favorite little kid show?
Duck tales, probably. The theme song is the best thing about it. :D
How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
Two times every day. Or at least I try to, sometimes it's only one or none. :O
Who is your favorite blogger?
That's a difficult question. Probably my two favourite bloggers who I read frequently are Arda and Jamie over at In Western Lands and Through Two Blue Eyes. I don't like these questions very much though because they seem to be a bit too personal. Take note that these aren't the only blogs that I read and comment on. :)
Morning, afternoon, or night?
As in my favourite time of day? I like the transaction from afternoon to evening, twilight. Yes, that is my favourtie time of day.
What is one thing you would want to collect?
Books!! I already have a bit of a collection but in my own words 'There is no such thing as too many books!' Concur?
Ohh, Definitely grapes! After that probably bananas or apples. But grapes I could eat each and every day.
Nominate bloggers. Here are my picks:
Jamie at Through Two Blue Eyes
Arda at In Western Lands
Princess at The Aussie Princess
Kim at The Princess Inside
Benjamin at Flashes of Inspiration
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
2. What type of music do you enjoy listening to? i.e. pop, rock, electronic ect.
3. Best line from The Princess Bride? (I'm assuming you've all seen it)
5. If you could meet up with one of your favourtie characters from a book you've read who would it be?
7. On average how much quoting do you use on a day to day basis? i.e. quotes from movies that just fit the situation.
And that's all. I've got an X-Men: Days of Future Past review in my drafts. An update on life and a post on the music and things that I like to listen to.
Goodnight and Auf Wiedersehen!