Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!!!!


 Happy New Year everyone!!!!
Wow! It's 2011?????? I'm gonna have to get used to that and stop saying 2010!!!!
We celebrated last night with a bonfire and cookies, party poppers and sparklers!!!
And of course we went down to the Tennis Court (which isn't actually a tennis court) and saw if we could walk to the end of it or would we be too scared,.
Most of the time it was like this *walking* "Nazgul!!!!" or "Get off the road!!!" ☺
Both as you can see LOTR ☺
Anyway wishing you all a very Happy New Year.
I will come back with my resolutions later. ☺



God Bless

1 comment:

  1. We still have several more hours before it's 2011 here;) It's only 7pm! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...