Sunday 21 November 2010

Winner os the Movie Quote Quiz

 Here are the results for the MQQ.
Enjoy:

1# "I was already a bloodsucking parasite all I needed was a brief case."
Mooseblood out of Bee Movie.
2# "Have you any last words before I dispatch you?"
"You have got to be kidding me!"
"Strange words!" Prince Edward and Robert in Enchanted
3#"I know I promised, Lord, never again. But I also know that YOU know what a weak-willed person I am."
The Mouse from Lady hawk
4# "What's that sticky stuff called?"
"Duct tape."
"Yes, duct tape. I love duct tape."
Capricorn and Basta in Inkheart.
5# "Dat-da-dah! We're dead." 
Hiccup in how to train your Dragon.
6# "You would not believe what I have been through tonight!"
Mr. Potato Head in Toy story 3.
7# "Who are you?" 
"Mustn't ask us, not it's business."
Frodo and Gollum in the Two Towers.

8# "Choose your last words carefully, Telmarine!"
"You are a mouse!"
[sighs] "I was hoping for something a little more original."
Prince Caspian and Reepicheep in Prince Caspian.
9# "I've got a bad feeling about this."
Star Wars!!!
10# "You can't defeat me! You... you're just a big... fat... panda!" 
 " I'm not a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda." 
Tai Lung and Po in Kung Fu Panda.
11#  "Is that you breathing? Because I can't hear myself think! There's too much going on here; you're asthmatic, you're a robot. And why the cape? Are we going to the opera? I don't think so."
Kahmunrah from The Battle of the Smithsonian
12# " Jack... Jack! Did you not notice? That be the same island we made you the governor of on our last little trip."
"I did notice." 
Barbossa and Jack in pirates of the Caribbean 1.
13# "Any calls?
 "You have no messages."
"Odd. Better check the outgoing."
"If you utter so much as one syllable, I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH! If you'd like to fax me, press the star key." 
The Grinch and answering machine in the Grinch.
14# "Put me down! Put me down!  No, pick me up, pick me up, pick me up!" 
Jane out of Tarzan
15# "Blast it all."
"Good idea! We'll dynamite. Save time."
Owl and Gopher ion Winnie the Pooh.
16# "I have never worn pantyhose but it sounds very dangerous."
Jo out of Princess Diaries



Points:
Grace: 10
Naomi: 8
Fiona Everest: 11
CB:5
JT:5
Jo March: 6
And the winner is......................................
Fiona Everest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's your award Fiona







And here's one for everyone else you were all awesome!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless

1 comment:

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...