Sunday 12 September 2010

Tag.

Fiona tagged me for this tag which she made up. Thanks Fiona!



Who is your favorite movie character: Like tooooooooooooooooooooooo many to answer.




Who is your favorite book character: Ahmik from my story. Plus Will from Rangers Apprentice.



What is your favorite food: Does chocolate count?



What is the last thing you did: Left a comment on a blog.



When did you last go to a grocery store: I forget.



Do you like to dance: Yes.



Do you like to be a goof sometimes: Uh, yeah like a lot. :D



Do you do skits for your family: Not really.



Favorite dessert: Too many to choose from.


Favorite game: Star Wars monoply.



Favorite thing to do with your family: Going on trips.



What do you want to be when you grow up: A Mummy or a Nun.



Hats or Scarves: Hats.



Jeans or skirts: Jeans but skirts are good too.


Regency or Medieval times: Medieval


Hobbits or Elves: Hobbits definitely.



If you fell and broke a bone, which would you rather have, a broken leg or a broken arm: Well considering I've had both probably a broken leg.


If you could sing in the opera would you: Probably.



Favorite drink: Fizzy drink.



Paris or London: London.



Running or walking: Walking fast.



What is your favorite colour: Pink.



Favorite weapon: Sword and bow and daggers.



What is your favorite subject in school: History.



Is this getting to long: Nope.



(last question) Favorite place that you have gone in the world: Ummmm, well, I've lived in Australia all my ennnnnnnnnnntire life. So Australia=Australia. lol.
 
 
I tag and anyone can do it:
CB
Grace
Naomi
Monica
Autumn
Mummy

God Bless

1 comment:

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...