Sunday 27 December 2009

An Irish Maiden's Tag

Do you like chocolate?
I love chocolate.

2#
Can you climb trees?
No.

3#
What continent would you like to visit?
Europe with my family.

4#
What Chinese year where you born in?
Tiger.

5#
Are you craft challenged?
No.

6#
Your three worst movies ever?
E.T. The Never Ending Story and the 2005 pride and prejudice.


7#
Do you like to get up early or sleep in late?
Getting up early.
8#
What are some of your favourite books?
The Inheritance Cycle, Rangers Apprentice series,

9#
Have you seen any of the star wars movies? Who is your favourite star war Character(s)?
I've seen all of them! My favourite characters are Anakin, Padme, and Chewie.

10#
Do you like to play music or do you like to listen to music?
Both.

11#
Are you big on sports?
Not that much.

12#
Do you read a lot?
It Depends on my mood.

13#
Do you like fantasy?
YES!

14#
Have you ever had a caption contest on your blog?
No.

15#
Do you sing a lot?
Yes!

and I tag

Autumn
Eden
Rogan
Nana
Jo
Lizzy
and
Monica



God Bless

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! I love doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Nana!
    Love.
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISMAS,Vellvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its 5 says late. sorry.♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...