Friday 18 December 2009

Christmas Questionare!!!!


Grace who has a private blog said anyone can do this. So I'm going to do it!




What do I like about Christmas?

I like Christmas because it is the day when we celebrate the birth of Jesus!

What do I really want for Christmas?

I want Dinotopia DVDs

How do I like celebrate Christmas?

I like to celebrate Christmas at home with my family.

What do I like to eat on Christmas?

The Christmas dinner we always have!

What colors do I like to ware on Christmas?

Random colors

Do I put Christmas lights on my house?

Yes!

Do my family and I have a Christmas tree?

Yes!

Do I like Santa?

NO Way!!!

Do I like to make Christmas decorations?

I love to make Christmas Decorations!

Do I like to have Christmas at home with your family or do I like to spend the it with my Grandparents Aunts and Uncles and other family?

I like to have Christmas at home with my family because when we're around other family we're around other family my family behave differently and I like it when everyone behaves how they usually do.


If you want to answer the questions do a post on your blog but if you don't want to you don't have too.




God Bless








3 comments:

  1. Hi Vellvin,

    Thankyou for taking the time to answer my questions.

    I like your answers!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Vellvin
    Can I do the Christmas Questionare.
    CB

    ReplyDelete
  3. CB, anyone can do The Chritmas Questionare.
    Blessings,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...