Sunday 18 April 2010

Movies that are going to be in the Movies soon or are going to be filmed very soon!

As a family we all plan to go see toy story 3. It comes out in June! It is very big in our family we've always had it. It's coming out in 3-D goodie!


The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is coming out some time in December and it is going to be in 3-D and in 2-D A.K.A. Normal. I want to go see it in 3-D Mummy says the little kids could probably go if they go to it in 2-D.


Shrek the fourth comes out in May. It's going to be in 3-D! I wonder if we're going to go.



The Hobbit is going to be filmed soon I am soooooooo going to see it! Gollum, Elrond, and Gandalf are all going to be acted by the same people as they were in the Lord of the Rings. I don't know who's going to be Bilbo though!


Another Pirates of the Caribbean is going to start to be filmed in August. But this time it won't have Elizabeth or Will. But it's going to have Jack and Barbossa YES!!!!
God Bless

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until Toy Story comes out because it's big in our family too, and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader because I like it the best out of all of the Narnia books, and can't wait until the Hobbit comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean CB!
    Love,
    Vellvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog! Please follow mine too!

    Flora Tompkins

    www.stories4gals.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...